At Fidelity National Home Warranty, we are committed to providing
Home Protection … Service … and Value to each and every customer!
For service, please call: 1-800-308-1420
We’ll protect your investment, while you enjoy your home.
A home is the single largest investment that most people will ever make, and the last thing that any new home owner wants to deal with are costly repairs or replacement of complex or aging systems.
Fidelity National Home Warranty helps manage and protect your home expenses – beyond the provisions of standard homeowner’s insurance policies – with a one-year Standard and Comprehensive Plus home protection plan that covers major systems and appliances. Whether you are a first time home buyer, seller or existing homeowner, a home warranty is a very affordable way to preserve peace of mind and to protect your most valuable asset! It is the type of investment that pays for itself … there is simply no substitute!
Fidelity National Home Warranty is dedicated to providing more than the customer expects!
Let’s face it – all home warranty companies offer similar coverage, at a similar cost. What you won’t find everywhere is a proven commitment to personalized customer service. With Fidelity National Home Warranty, you can count on:
- Service representatives who are trained to help solve your problems over the phone, if possible
- Local, licensed, insured, dependable and pre-screened technicians
- Guaranteed service work – without an additional service fee (30 days labor/90 days parts)
- Continuous and consistent customer service training
- Proactive monitoring of appointments and repair status through our automated tracking system – an innovation in the industry – in order to resolve any service issues that may arise, and an excellent service track record that speaks for itself!
Our Mission to Real Estate Professionals
To help REALTORS® maintain and grow their business by providing quality products with exceptional service.
Our Mission to Homeowners
To help homeowners have peace of mind in managing their unexpected repair and replacement costs by providing quality products with exceptional service.
“Most people don’t really give their home warranty much
thought until they need it, but then it can be a real lifesaver.”