Don’t miss out on the action!
Each month, the RE/MAX Commercial Global Property Forum features over $100 million in property listings. Whether you are buying or selling, this is where the deals happen.
This month’s call is scheduled for May 27 at 1 p.m. ET. All RE/MAX agents are welcome to attend and bring potential buyers.
Click here to register for the forum (password: REMAX1234). If you are presenting, you must submit your property by the end of business, May 25.
Upon registering, you will receive a confirmation email with additional information and the URL for attending the webinar.
New! Commercial Practitioners who present properties for the next three months are eligible to win a complimentary registration to the 2015 RE/MAX Commercial World Symposium in September. Practitioners must be on all 3 deals calls to qualify.
How the Property Forum Works
The RE/MAX Commercial Global Property Forum is a webinar that connects prospective buyers with properties listed by RE/MAX Commercial Practitioners. All listing agents will have about 60 seconds to present their listing. Viewers are encouraged to follow up with presenters afterward for additional information. A recording of the call will be sent to all registered attendees after the call.
Details for presenters:
- All RE/MAX agents with commercial expertise may present listings.
- Properties must be current and exclusively listed by the presenting RE/MAX Commercial Practitioner. If the practitioner is non-English speaking, an assistant or partner may make the presentation.
- Investment (income-producing) properties – not speculative investment properties such as raw land or vacant buildings – are preferred for the call (but this is not mandatory).
- One listing presentation is allowed per person, per webinar. There is a minimum sales price of $1 million for each property. There is no maximum.
- All listings must include contact information and co-broker commission.