Take a free ride on the RE/MAX hot air balloon (tethered, that is) on Saturday, September 30th, and support Children’s Miracle Network!
The Cameron Park and Placerville offices are welcoming everyone at RE/MAX Gold to meet at the Cameron Airpark at the Cameron Park Airport from 9am–11am for Balloon rides and a Children’s Miracle Network fundraiser. The fundraiser is just one part of the annual CHP Cops & Rodders Show & Shine Fly-In event, which includes vendor booths, food, beer & wine, live bands, DJ, kidzone and much more.
Buy a $10 rubber ducky to benefit Children’s Miracle Network and for a chance to win a 2-night stay at a bungalow in South Lake Tahoe near the casinos and Heavenly.
The rubber duckies will be dropped from the sky, and the rubber ducky that lands closest to the target wins the prize. You do not need to be present to win.
Fun RE/MAX Balloon Facts:
• The first RE/MAX balloon flight was in 1978; it turns 39 years old in October.
• RE/MAX balloons have the largest fleet at 108.
• Highest altitude with oxygen was 18,000 ft.
• Highest altitude without oxygen was 12,500 ft.
• Weight of typical balloon is 750 lb.